Foster Care Center - Ovidiu
2.1 GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION CONSTANTA
Type of structure :Postal code: 900636 ::: Constanta ::: District: Constanta
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0241488655 ::: Fax:
Str. Pictor Nicolae Grigorescu, nr. 91
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: The mission of the center is to provide social services in order to develop the skills necessary for the socio-professional integration of the beneficiaries. The overall aim of the center is to provide the preparation framework of the beneficiaries for an independent life regarding the social aspect.
Target group/s or clients :
Young people from 14 to 26 years old from vulnerable social groups, from Constanta County.
- Services provided within the center:
- accommodation and food;
- educational services;
- social assistance;
- medical assistance;
- social counseling and mediation;
- preparation for an independent life.
- Within the establishment, the services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of: psychologist (two persons), social worker, nurse, specialized educator (21 persons). Within the center there is also an administrative staff consisting of care workers and other auxiliary staff.
- Capacity of the service: 88 places