Module for Family Victims Admission Center for Emergency Department - Constanta
GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION CONSTANTA
Type of structure :Postal code: 900003 ::: Constanta ::: District: Constanta
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0241488653 ::: Fax:
Str. Alunis, nr. 4
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site : www.dgaspc-ct.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: The mission of the module is to provide emergency protection for victims of domestic violence. The service intervenes in domestic violence situations and supports and assists parents / potential parents to cope with psychosocial difficulties affecting family relationships, for parental development skills, and prevention of separation of the child from his / her family.
Target group/s or clients :
Abused, neglected or exploited children from 03 to 18 years old from Constanta County.
4 places (one apartment)
- Short description:
- The following services are provided within the module:
- Accommodation and daily food, for a determined period of time;
- Residential care;
- Psychological counseling,
- Social mediation;
- Support for social reintegration
- The team of the module is made up of 6 social workers.
- Capacity of the service: 4 places (one apartment)