Day-Care Center - Casa Caris - Mihail Kogalniceanu
GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION CONSTANTA
Type of structure :Postal code: 907195 ::: Mihail Kogălniceanu Township ::: District: Constanta
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 076222935 ::: Fax:
Str. Victoriei, nr. 3
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site : www.dgaspc-ct.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Day – care center (centers without accommodation) Other information concerning the social service: The mission of the Center is to provide social and educational services in order to prevent the school dropout and family abandonment of children at risk. The main objectives of the center are: Provision of educational support, in order to do the homework; Provision of counseling for the child and his / her family; School orientation; Independent living skills development; Social assistance.
Target group/s or clients :
Children in different risk situations, from 08 to 17 years old, from Constanta County.
- The services provided within the Center aim to increase the educational level of the beneficiaries in order to prevent situations of school dropout or examinations failure.
- Services provided within the center:
- Assisted education and support in order to do the homework;
- Development of practical skills;
- Activities with a socio-cultural character;
- Behavioral remedies;
- Within the establishment the services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of: psychologist, social worker, nurse, specialized educator, psychopedagogue.
- Capacity of the service: 15 places