Day centre for adults with disabilities - Harlets
Adults with disabilities (TEMC, NEMC or LCC).
The center offers full-service adult services during the day:
- Transport for the hard-to-reach people, users of the cente
- Breakfast and lunch;
- Specialized equipment and furniture;
- Surviving and stimulating initiative, depending on the specific needs of the adults with disabilities in the community;
- Meeting everyday needs;
- Physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation procedures, appointed after examination by physician physiotherapist;
- Psychological and logopedic support;
- Organization of leisure and personal contacts;
- Celebration of personal and public holidays;
- Organizing excursions.
"Day Care Center for Disabled Adults" is a social service in the community, a state-delegated activity. It is located in a one-storey building of the former Primary School "Vasil Aprilov" in the village of Harlets, on an area of 357 square meters, in the center of the village.
The building has 12 (twelve) rooms distributed as follows:
- Cabinet of the manager;
- Premises for medical rehabilitation and physiotherapy;
- Medical office;
- Recreation premise # 1;
- Occupational therapy office;
- Dining room;
- Recreation premise # 2;
- Recreation premise # 3;
- Premises for administrative staff;
- Sanitary units - 3 units, one with bathroom.