"St. Apostol Andrei " Recovery and Rehabilitation Center - Craiova
GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION DOLJ
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Craiova ::: District: Dolj
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0251/310.157 ::: Fax:
Str. Gen. Dragalina, nr. 60A
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site : www.dgaspcdolj.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Day-care center (centers without accommodation) Other information concerning the social service: The Purpose of the social service “Sf. Apostol Andrei” Recovery and Rehabilitation Center is the prevention of the abandonment and institutionalization of the children with handicap / disabilities, by ensuring, during the day,of activities of care, education, empowerment / rehabilitation, recreation - socialization, counseling, independent living skills development, as well as support activities, counseling, education for parents or legal representatives.
Target group/s or clients :
The beneficiaries of the social services provided by “Sf. Apostol Andrei” Recovery and Rehabilitation Center are:
- children / young persons with handicap / disabilities
- The parents / legal representatives of children with handicap / disabilities, by providing support, counseling, education activities, etc.
The multidisciplinary team provides the following social services:
- inclusive, educational activities forindependent living skills development;
- empowerment and rehabilitation activities;
- recreational and social activities;
- counseling psychology;
- counseling and support for parents or legal representatives.