"St. Ecaterina" Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter - Craiova
The beneficiaries of the social services provided by "Sf. Ecaterina" Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter are children from 3 to 18 years old, as well as young people up to 26 years old, who continue their studies once in a full-time type of education, temporarily or permanently separated from their parents as a result of the establishment, according to conditions provided by the law, of the foster care measure.
- personal care;
- education and responsibility of the mother in her relationship with the child;
- ensuring the physic
- The multidisciplinary team provides the following social services:
- fixed-term accommodation;
- al and mental health of mother and child;
- education and counseling;
- activities for independent living skills acquisition;
- support and parental education for the formation and development of parenting skills and abilities;
- orientation and preparation for the professional / school integration (if applicable) of the mother;
- support activities in order to restore the relationships with the family and with the father of the child.