Day-care Center for Children with Disabilities (Autism) - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION MEHEDINTI
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Drobeta-Turnu Severin ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0352/401124 ::: Fax:
B-dul Revolutiei 16-22 Decembrie1989, nr. 4A
Mobile phone:Е-поща: firstname.lastname@example.org ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Day-care centers (centers without accommodation) Other information concerning the social service: Provides daytime accommodation, specialized programs and interventions for children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders for their social and school rehabilitation and integration.
Target group/s or clients :
Children from 2 to 8 years old diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders.
The center offers the following services:
- provision of daytime care and security;
- activities for raising and education of children;
- assessment of children and carrying out the individualized intervention plan;
- the formation of independent living skills;
- counseling and information activities;
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA, PECS, Teach, melotherapy, ludo therapy, kinetotherapy and occupational therapy, outdoor games, sensory stimulation, organization of holiday celebrations and anniversaries of children, organization of support groups for parents / legal representatives of children.