Day-care Center for Monitoring, Assistance and Support of Pregnant Women Predisposed to Abandon their Child - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
Pupils, people with mental disorders, young people from placement centers or disadvantaged backgrounds, people with low education, no income, pregnant women in precarious material situation, minors from families facing material difficulties.
- Within the Day-Care Center for Monitoring, Assistance and Support of Pregnant Woman Predisposed to Abandon their Child there are provided social services of psychological, legal, social counseling and the women in difficulty are directed there to seek guidance to solve their problems.
- Also, pregnant women predisposed to abandon their child or who endanger the normal development of the childare monitored.
- Ensures access to medical services, to compulsory prenatal consultation during pregnancy.
- It favors access to specialized medical services, obstetrics-gynecology: sterilet insertion, pregnancy discontinuation, gynecological visits.
- Advises young women for contraception.
- Provides material support consisting of food to underprivileged families in Mehedinti County.