Family-type accommodation center for children and youth without disabilities I - Veliko Tarnovo
The users of the service are children from 3 to 18 years of age, who have no other option of and Return to the family of biological families, family and relatives or foster families until the moment they are admitted to the Center for Stay in.
The service aims to ensure a quality of life that ensures the full physical, emotional and cognitive development and social inclusion of each child in their natural environment by offering individual care and support.
• Each child receives services that meet its needs and the long-term goals set out in the action plan;
• Health care;
• Education according to individual opportunities;
• Provides a safe and stimulating development environment;
• Psychological support;
• Vital skills for independent and independent living;
• Reflection of leisure time;