The Recovery Center Strehaia - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
Assisted persons from the residential centers of D.G.A.S.P.C. Mehedinti as well as persons with disabilities who have the residence in the Strehaia area and have the right to social assistance in relation to the socio-medical situation and the economic resources they have or persons who are in one of the following situations:
- Certification of Disability Level
- Persons admitted to one of the residential centers of D.G.A.S.P.C. Mehedinti
- Persosns who do not realize their own incomes
- Persons who cannot live alone
- Persons unable to meet their sociomedical needs.
- Medical assistance and care - registration in medical records;
- Palliative assistance;
- Socialization and leisure time activities - community involvement in activities, refining the relationships with other beneficiaries;
- Counseling and information - advice and information to beneficiaries on administrative, economic, legal and religious issues;
- Recovery and functional rehabilitation through programs in order to maintain or improve the functional autonomy of the beneficiaries;
- Assessment of individual needs according to the individual situation of each beneficiary.