“Cuviosul Iov” Care Home for Elderly - Vinjulet
The elderly who:
- do not have a family
- do not own a residence
- do not realize their own incomes
- cannot live alone
- are unable to meet their sociomedical needs.
• Accommodation for an indefinite period - providing accommodation, food, bedding and appropriate hygienic and sanitary conditions;
• Medical assistance and care - recording in medical records, vitaminisations, immunisations, maintaining health;
• Palliative assistance
• Socialization and leisure time activities - community involvement in the activities initiated by the beneficiaries, refining the relationships with other beneficiaries;
• Counseling and information - advice and information to beneficiaries on administrative, economic, legal and religious issues;
• Recovery and functional rehabilitation through programs in order to maintain or improve the functional autonomy of the beneficiaries;
• Assessment of individual needs according to the individual situation of each beneficiary.