Family-type accommodation center for children and youth with disabilities I - Veliko Tarnovo
Children and young people aged 3 to 29 are accommodated in the Family Type I Disabled Placement Center for Children / Young People with Disabilities:
• children deprived of parental care;
• children brought out of specialized institutions;
• young people who can not be supported in a family environment or lead an independent life.
Type I Family Center provides services in an environment close to the family:
• Providing 24-hour care in a protected and child-friendly environment;
• Providing emotional and psychological support;
• Providing every child access to health care, health care, treatment and rehabilitation;
• Support training and assistance for inclusion in the educational process;
• Providing opportunities for development of children and young people in their free time according to their abilities and interests - inclusion in various forms and accompanying services;
• Assistance in enriching the biography and identity of the child / young person, keeping a personal diary;
• Providing access to information and counseling;
• Providing opportunities for social inclusion and support for independent and independent living through learning in life and social skills;
• Assisting people leaving the service in their social and professional realization;
• Work with parents, relatives and relatives, foster families and prospective adoptive parents, support and stimulate emotional relationships.