Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration for People over 18 with Mental Disorders and Persons with Intellectual Disabilities - Veliko Tarnovo
Services at the "Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration for Persons Over 18 with Mental Disorders and Persons with Intellectual Disabilities" are provided to the persons after an Order has been issued by the Director of Social Assistance Directorate at the domicile of the person and after the signing of the Contract for granting the social service with the provider.
The center offers the following services for the hourly use by the persons:
• Psychological counseling;
• Social counseling;
• Social-legal counseling;
• Labor therapy;
• Medical monitoring and counseling;
• Consulting users' relatives on the issues of people with mental disorders;
• Information and support for labor realization;
• Supporting the social integration of people with mental disorders by developing a social support network;
• Information on social services on the territory of the Municipality of Veliko Tarnovo.
The offered services in the center are used by the users (individually or in groups) hourly - every day or several times a week / month according to their individual needs.