Home for adult people with mental disabilities - Tserova koriya
The users of the service are men and women over 18 years of age with intellectual disabilities.
The services provided in the specialized institution are based on social work, applying an individual approach, and are tailored to the specific needs, desires and personal choices of each person accommodated. Focused on support of assisted persons to carry out day-to-day activities and social inclusion.
• Ensure a full and independent way of living in an appropriate environment;
• Ensuring the satisfaction of health needs;
• Ensuring emotional and psychological support to overcome social exclusion;
• Creating conditions for assistance, mutual assistance, effective protection and social integration;
• Organizing various occupational therapy programs;
• Training in vital, social and work skills and habits;
• Leisure time organization;
• Assistance for full inclusion, social support and social integration;