Home for elderly people “Zora” - Vratsa
Home for elderly people "Zora" is located in Vratsa, 5 Belasitsa Street, at the foot of the Vratsa Balkan under the Skaklya waterfall. The Center for Mental Diseases in Vratsa and the Hristo Botev Hospital in Vratsa are located near by. There is an opportunity to use public transport and taxi transportation.
The Home is located in a building on three floors. There is an internal lift. Around the house there is a large courtyard with benches and gazebos for walks and rest of the consumers.
First floor - administrative offices, dining room for consumers, kitchen unit, laundry room, toilet for the disabled.
Second floor - 10 rooms for the users, a common toilet on the floor, a psychologist's office, an occupational therapeutical office.
3rd floor - 10 rooms for consumers, shared toilet on the floor, medical cabinet.
Each room is equipped with a refrigerator, a TV set, a personal wardrobe for each user, a living room, a table with stools, a mantle port, a bedside table for each user and a shoe cabinet. Each room has its own bathroom. Eleven of the rooms have an outdoor terrace.
The building is adapted for people with disabilities, an emergency call signaling system is installed in each room.
The building of the House is municipal property.
Heating and hot water - central gas.
Social services provided at home:
- Social counseling and information
- constant care - ensured normal living conditions, appropriate furniture in the rooms, heating, lighting, constant hot and cold water, ensured quality, healthy and nutritious food tailored to the personal needs and preferences of the consumers
- therapy - health services
- group work - occupational therapy
- Leisure activities - celebrations of personal holidays, traditional and Christian holidays, excursions, summer holidays, health talks and prophylactics
- psychological help and support