Day Care Center for children with disabilities - Gorna Oryahovitsa
Social service beneficiaries are children with physical, mental and multiple disabilities aged 0 to 18, their parents and relatives.
1. Psychological counseling;
2. Social rehabilitation;
3. Logopedic work;
4. Medical rehabilitation;
5. Pedagogical assistance for children with special educational needs;
6. Family counseling;
7. Support for inclusive education;
8. Specific informative support and counseling for the parents of children with disabilities;
9. Provision of food;
10. Specialized transport service to and from the Day Care Center.