Center for Social Support 2 - Dobrich
Children from 0 to 18 years of age in social risk and their families.
Children benefit from free time activities, receive support, information and advice according to the degree of their individual development and needs.
The Social Support Center offers social services to the following users:
- Families where there is a risk of abandonment or placement of the child in a specialized institution;
- Families where there is a risk of family breakdown;
- families whose children are placed in specialized institutions or in another foster family, relatives or relatives;
- Candidates for or already approved foster families;
- candidates for or already approved adopters;
- families who can not cope with their children's problems and seek professional support for their upbringing and upbringing;
- children from specialized institutions to be removed from the institution;
- community children to work on risk prevention.
In the Center for Social Support works a team of specialists, which includes: team leader, psychologists, pedagogue, social workers.