Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration - Pleven
Adults and children
- working on individual social programs, looking at the level of disability, skills and needs of each person;
- work with the family - consultations and elaboration of home programs for the continuation of the achievements at the centre;
- organization of leisure, recreation and entertainment;
- organizing games to develop communicative skills and skills for concentration, perspective, cognitive skills, etc. (chess, lady, backgammon, dominoes, jigsaw puzzle, etc.);
- Celebration of national, folk and personal holidays.
- motor rehabilitation:
- measurement of joint movement volume;
- Self-service capability testing
- motor skills and medical massage;
- passive movement and active exercises;
- exercises with and on appliances;
- sports activities (ball games, darts, table tennis, etc.).
The healing gym is equipped with 2 pcs. Swedish Wall, Bicycle Gauge, Vertical Wheel, Gear Shifter, Vibrating Machine, etc.
- making of cards, decorations for official, folk and personal holidays;
- sewing, weaving;
- mastering elementary skills for light home repairs / carpentry /, etc.
- art therapy
Correctional developmen Improving active speech, logical games training, health / environmental education, strengthening the national identity.