Protected residence for adults with mental disabilities - Pleven
In the protecting house are accommodated young people with intellectual disabilities, leading a relatively independent way of life.
Social service in the community of resident-type.
Offered services are:
- Meeting daily health needs - providing medical care, preventive examinations and counseling.
Social inclusion measures:
- Leisure organization - recreation and tourism, cultural, sports, etc.
Training and rehabilitation:
- Daily work with social worker and social pedagogue on a pre-developed program for individual and group work;
- Training, therapy and individual counseling with a psychologist;
- Psycho-social rehabilitation focused on the integration of beneficiaries;
- Exercise for social implementation and acquisition of social skills of interest;
- Involvement in household duties - help in the kitchen, keeping order and cleanliness.
- Domestic - acquiring elementary labor skills;
- entertaining - maintaining personal interests, socialization of the personality;
- Recreational - communication, art or hobby:
- Industrial - production of souvenirs, hand knitting, carpentry and others.