Tom Sawyer Center for Social Support - Ruse
children at risk from 0 to 18 years of age who are:
- Victims of abuse, violence, exploitation or any other inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment in / or family, including children threatened by trafficking or trafficking;
- Children who are at risk of harming their physical, mental, moral, intellectual and social development;
- The families of the groups of children listed;
- Children in specialized institutions or residential-type services;
- Pregnant women, parents / legal representatives of a child at risk for whom the Unit for Protection of Children has estimated that they need specific support or assistance.