Center for social rehabilitation and integration - Vidin
- children and persons with temporary injuries or long-term injuries
- Parents / relatives of consumers
The services provided at the Center are:
- Information and consultancy: Information and consultation; Assistance in: preparation and submission of documents to specialized medical commissions and to Directorate of Social Assistance, etc .; roviding assistants or home helpers; accommodation in specialized institutions; Formation of training groups; Assistance in finding a job;
- Psychological help;
- Rehabilitation activity;
- Labor therapy: Art therapy; Photography; Domestic work; Cooking; Floriculture and horticulture;
- Pedagogical-educational activity;
- Logopedic activity;
- Leisure: Daily activities; Cultural and educational events; Holidays and Traditions; Sports and tourism; Civic education;
- Health care.
The team providing social services includes the following specialists: social worker, psychologist, pedagogue, speech therapist, occupational therapist, kinesitherapist, rehabilitator, honey. Sister and organizer.
The center has: an administrative hall, rehabilitation hall and honey. Cabinet, room for occupational therapy with a kitchen, training room, training room, psychologist's office, head office