Centре for Social Support - Kozloduy
Children from 0 to 18 years at risk and their families.
- Prevention of child abandonment and placement in specialized institutions;
- Services to help reintegrate children in institutions. Preparation for skills for independent living and support for successful social integration and professional realization of children and youths from specialized institutions and services of resident type;
- Support for children who are victims of violence and their families;
- Social-pedagogical, psychological counseling of children with behavioral problems and their families;
- Prevention of dropping out of school. Working with children who have dropped out or at risk of dropping out of school and their families;
- Support and counseling community families;
- Preventive risk prevention services for community children and youth;
- Providing social services "Foster Care" and "Adoption".
The service is provided in a building in the center of the city, in a communicative place. The location of the building allows convenient communication with all neighborhoods of the city and institutions working with children and families.
The service has the necessary specialists, specialists' offices for individual work, a room for group work, the necessary equipment and a sanitary room. All rooms meet the requirements for lighting, ventilation and heating. In winter the building is heated by central heating, in summer it is cooled by air-conditioning.
- Site Counter:67,397
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017