Counseling and Support Center - Calarasi
a) Vulnerable families (at risk of disintegration, monoparental)
b) Families at risk of poverty and social exclusion or families with low income
The social service is addressed exclusively to the categories of beneficiaries whose needs can be solved through the following activities:
- Information and social counseling,
- Social diagnosis, intervention plan elaboration, guidance to services, case management, social cases monitoring, supervision of social work activities,
- Activities for the identification of the individual, family and group social needs;
- Social and leisure time activities;
- Charity: collection, storage and distribution of food, material and financial aid.
Organizational structure: coordinator, two social workers and four volunteers.
- Site Counter:67,005
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017