Child Admission Center for Emergency Department – Constanta
2.1GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION CONSTANTA
Type of structure :Postal code: 900341 ::: Constanta ::: District: Constanta
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0241488653 ::: Fax:
Str. Alunis, nr. 4
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: The mission of the center is to provide support services for neglected, exploited or abused children. Within this center, children benefit from residential care for a specified period of time. The main objectives of the center are: Reintegration of children in the natural or widespread family; Provision of social services on a residential basis; Provision ofpsychological and social counseling for child and family; Formal and non-formal education services.
Target group/s or clients :
Abused, neglected or exploited children from 03 to 18 years old from Constanta County.
- Services provided within the center:
- accommodation and food;
- educational services;
- social assistance,
- medical assistance;
- social counseling and mediation;
- preparation for an independent life.
- Within the establishment, the services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of: psychologist (two persons), social worker, nurse, specialized educator (28 persons). Within the center there is also an administrative staff consisting of care workers and other auxiliary staff.
- The center is licensed and works in accordance with the quality standards of the current legislation.
- Capacity of the service: 30 places
- Site Counter:161,486
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017