Day centre for children and young people with disabilities - Kozloduy
Children and young people aged 0 to 35 and their families.
- Developing social skills;
- Improve and overcome language-speaking disorders;
- Developing the potential and increasing socialization;
- Development of motor skills;
- Forming and developing elementary, educational knowledge and skills to the extent possible to the user.
The service is provided in a building in the center of the city, in a communicative place. The location of the building allows convenient communication with all neighborhoods of the city and institutions working with children and families.
The service has the necessary specialists, cabinets of individual work professionals, group work rooms, classroom, sleeping room, medical cabinet, rehabilitation, kitchen, dining room, necessary equipment and sanitary facilities. All rooms meet the requirements for lighting, ventilation and heating. In winter the building is heated by central heating, in summer it is cooled by air-conditioning.