Family-type Foster Care Center for Children with Disabilities - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
The beneficiaries of the service are children with disabilities, temporarily or permanently separated from their parents, as a result of the establishment, according to conditions provided by the law, of the foster care measure.
The center offers the following services:
- accommodation, food and care for children with disabilities;
- nursing and care;
- an educational program appropriate to the age, needs, development potential, type and degree of disability, and the child's particularities;
- ensure child safety;
- informal and non-formal education of children with disabilities in order to assimilate knowledge and independent living skills;
- a climate favorable to the development of the personality of children with disabilities;
- Provides for children with disabilities, opportunities for leisure time, recreation and socialization that contribute to their cognitive, social and emotional physical development;
- Complex recovery programs adapted to the individual needs of the child with specialists within the Recovery Day-Care Center.
- contributes to the achievement of the objectives of the Personalized Intervention Program.
- The center operates on the first floor of the Complex of Social Services for Children, with 10 bedrooms with 2 beds per bedroom, bathtub, sink, carpet, 1 insulator, 3 activity rooms, 1 hall, a bathroom , 1 office, a medical practice. The center does not own a kitchen, the food is prepared in the food block of the Complex, equipped with kitchen, dietetic kitchen, laundry room, food storage rooms, staff changing room. In the yard there is a playground equipped with swings, sand, green space, necessary for the organization of recreational activities.
- Site Counter:140,286
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017