Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children - Drobeta-Turnu Severin
5.1THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION MEHEDINTI
Type of structure :Postal code: 220132 ::: Drobeta-Turnu Severin ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0252/ 214090 ::: Fax: 0252/ 328658
Calugareni, nr. 1 bis
Mobile phone:Е-поща: directive@dgaspcmh ::: Web-site : www.dgaspcmh.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children has as mission the provisionor assurance of access for children withaccommodation, care, education and training, for a specified period of time, for their reintegration in the family or establishment of a special protection measure The purpose of the Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children is to ensure, for a certain period of time, access for street children to accommodation, education and training for their family and social reintegration, or taking appropriate protection measures. The overall objective of the center is to increase the quality of living conditions of institutionalized children in an environment as close as possible to the family environment.
Target group/s or clients :
The beneficiaries of the social services provided by the " Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children" are:
- children temporarily or permanently separated from their parents from 3 to 18 years old;
- children found on the street;
- children who are temporarily deprived of parental care (fugitive children) or legal representatives
- The Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children is a residential, non-legal service that operates under the General Directorate of Social Assistance and Child Protection Mehedinti.
- The Admission Center for Emergency Department for street childrenis established by the Decision of the County Council no. 31 / G / 29.07.2016 and operates within the emergency intervention service in the field of social assistance and violence, subordinated to D.G.A.S.P.C.Mehedinti.
- Within the service, activities are carried out to meet the social, as well as special, individual, family or group needs in order to overcome and combat the risk of social exclusion, promote social inclusion and increase the quality of life.
- Support services for day-to-day activities include accommodation, food, health, education, social and psychological counseling, promoting social relationships (socialization), leisure time, necessary services to reintegrate or take appropriate protection for street children, access to other special forms of protection provided by law, other support services for different situations of difficulty.
- The Admission Center for Emergency Department for street childrenis organized and operates on the basis of the provisions of Law no.272 / 2004 on the protection and promotion of children's rights, the Romanian Government Decision no.1434 / 2004 for the approval of the framework regulations for the organization and functioning of the services of the children preventing the separation of the child from his / her family and the special protection of the child temporarily or definitely deprived ofparental protection and Order no.132 / 2005 for the approval of mandatory minimum standards regarding services for the protection of street children - Annex 4, Minimum compulsory standards regarding the Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children, applicable and for the assurance of the access of the beneficiaries to information on admission conditions and services offered.
- Admission Center for Emergency Department for street children is a residential type service that provides accommodation and basic care, on a short-term basis for children for the reintegration into the family, or if this is not possible, until a suitable protection measure is established.
- Services provided:
- accommodation for a specified period of time for children for thereintegration into the family / until a suitable protection measure is established;
- personal care - Provides basic care: food, sleep, clothing, hygiene, etc .;
- medical care provided by healthcare;
- independent living skills development;
- psychological, social and legal counseling;
- maintaining relationships with the extended family and other important people for the child;
- providing a secure environment;
- emotional support and trauma processing;
- family and community reintegration;
- provision of a system for receiving, recording, solving complaints and reclamations about the services provided;
- permanent collaboration with professionals, local government authorities and other services for the child and family in the community;
- elaboration of the individualized protection plan for each child and its revision through the multidisciplinary team.
- Site Counter:140,716
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017