Counseling and Support Center for Children from Autism Spectrum - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION MEHEDINTI
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Drobeta-Turnu Severin ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0 ::: Fax:
B-dul Revolutiei 16-22 Decembrie1989, nr.4
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Day-care centers (centers without accommodation) Other information concerning the social service: Provides individualized recovery interventions for people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and counseling of their families / legal representatives.
Target group/s or clients :
Provides individualized recovery interventions for people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and counseling of their families / legal representatives.
- Development of independent living skills - acquiring skills that enable the child to develop a normal social life;
- Emotional Support - Provides children and their family with concrete support to overcome the difficult situations they face regarding the issues of children with autism spectrum disorders;
- Provides a system for receiving, recording and solving complaints, reclamations about the services provided;
- It constantly collaborates with professionals, local government authorities and other child and family services in the community;
- Develops Specific Intervention Programs;
- Guidance to other services - if it is ascertained after the assessment of the child's situation that it is necessary to access other services. Specialized staff advise parents / legal representatives of the child to access other services.
- Provides specialized therapies (applied behavioral analysis - ABA, PECS, TEACH, melotherapy, ludotherapy, kinetotherapy, occupational therapy, group therapy and sensory stimulation).
- Site Counter:66,952
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017