Family-type accommodation center for children and youth without disabilities - Veliko Tarnovo
Children with mental retardation between the ages of 7 and 18 who lived in the Home for Children with Mental Disabilities, the Home for Children Deprived of Parental Care on the territory of the Municipality of Veliko Tarnovo,
Children at risk between the ages of 7 and 18 whose parents are unable to provide them for parental care, shelter, and financial support for health, social or other reasons.
Main objective in the activities of the Center for the Quality of Life - Improving the quality of life for the full physical, emotional and cognitive development and social inclusion of each child in his natural environment, by providing care and support.
Family-type placement for children / young people without disabilities provides services in an environment close to the family:
• providing 24-hour care and support;
• ensuring the satisfaction of health needs;
• providing emotional and psychological support;
• inclusion of the child in the education process and support of the training;
• counseling and information, providing access to social services;
• training in vital and social skills;
• organizing leisure time;
• support for full inclusion, expansion of the social network for support and career guidance;
• Work with parents and foster families, adoptive parents, towards creating / restoring relationships with the family.