Family-type accommodation center for children and youth without disabilities II – SOS Youth house - Veliko Tarnovo
Children from 14 to 18 years of age, housed by the Social Assistance Directorate with an order and / or decision of the District Court for the use of social service in the community. In the Center II - SOS Youth Center Veliko Tarnovo are accommodated youngsters who left the service provided in the SOS Children's Village in Tryavna. If there are vacancies, priority shall be given to young people at risk from Veliko Tarnovo Municipality.
The main objective of the activities of the Center for the Protection of Children with Special Needs - Establishment and functioning of a family-friendly environment, where the children receive the individualized care and support for their personal maturation and building skills for independent and independent living, creating the conditions and attitudes of the children for equal participating in the life of the local community.
Family-type placement for children / young people without disabilities provides services in an environment close to the family:
• Providing shelter to young people in Center II - SOS Youth Home, which guarantees a healthy living environment and respects their need for personal space;
• Ensuring a balanced and healthy nutrition of the young people in Center II - SOS Youth Home;
• Provision of clothing, footwear and requisites for young people and girls placed in Center II - SOS Youth Home;
• Ensuring access to health care for young people and girls;
• Providing psychological support according to the individual needs of each young person;
• Providing access to a suitable educational institution for youngsters and girls placed in Center II - SOS Youth Home;
• Supporting young people to acquire knowledge, develop skills and readiness for independent and independent living;
• Supporting the organization of free time for young people and girls and creating conditions for recreation and rest;
• Work with the biological family of the child and keep in touch with him when it is in his interest;
• Integration of Center II - SOS Youth Home into the life of the local community and creation of partnerships - links and interaction.
• Preparing youngsters and girls for independent living. The "Beginning of Independent Living" Program of "SOS Children's Villages Bulgaria" is being implemented, aiming to support the young adults who have left the service for social adaptation and professional realization.
- Site Counter:67,126
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017