Care home for elderly Strehaia - Drobeta-Turnu Severin
The elderly who:
- do not have a family
- do not own a residence
- do not realize their own incomes
- cannot live alone
- are unable to meet their sociomedical needs.
• Accommodation for an indefinite period - providing accommodation, food, bedding and appropriate hygienic and sanitary conditions;
• Health and care - recording in medical records, vitaminisations, immunisations, maintaining health;
• Palliative assistance;
• Socialization and leisure time activities - community involvement in the activities initiated by the beneficiaries, refining the relationships with other beneficiaries;
• Counseling and information - advice and information to beneficiaries on administrative, economic, legal and religious issues;
• Recovery and functional rehabilitation through programs in order to maintain or improve the functional autonomy of the beneficiaries;
• Assessment of individual needs according to the individual situation of each beneficiary;
• The accommodation is provided in modules (one module consists of two bedrooms - each with a sanitary group and a living room), the beneficiary has a bed, a cupboard and a bedside table. Four beneficiaries are accommodated within the bedroom. The living room has a table with 8 seats, TV, air conditioning, two armchairs and a sofa.
Provides specialized therapies (applied behavioral analysis - ABA, PECS, TEACH, melotherapy, ludotherapy, kinetotherapy, occupational therapy, group therapy and sensory stimulation).
- Site Counter:67,390
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017