Shelter for victims of domestic violence - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
5.1THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND CHILD PROTECTION MEHEDINTI
Type of structure :Postal code: 220132 ::: Drobeta-Turnu Severin ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0252/ 214090 / 0252/ 324460 ::: Fax: 0252/328658
Calugareni, nr. 1 bis
Mobile phone:Е-поща: directive@dgaspcmh ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service - Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: The Shelter for victims of domestic violence has as a mission the protection, accommodation, care and counseling of victims of domestic violence and their children in emergency situations. The purpose of the Shelter for victims of domestic violenceis to ensure, over a certain period of time, protection against the aggressor as well as assistance to women victims of domestic violence and minors under their care, in accordance with Law 217/2003 on the Prevention and Combating the Domestic Violence, as subsequently amended and supplemented. The overall objective of the center is to increase the quality of life conditions for victims of domestic violence as well as for their children.
Target group/s or clients :
- - The beneficiaries of the social services provided within the Shelter for victims of domestic violence are the victims of domestic violence (who have been physically, mentally, sexually or harmed by a family member)
- - members of their families by supporting them (counseling and information)
- The Shelter for victims of domestic violenceis a residential, non-juridical service that functions within DGASPCMehedinti, whose mission is to promote family values, integrate and help the family, prevent and combat violence in their relations and support members of families in situations of domestic violence
- The Shelter for victims of domestic violenceoperates in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 217/2003 on the prevention and combating of domestic violence as subsequently amended and supplemented,the provisions of Order no. 383/2004 on the approval of quality standards for social services in the field of protection of victims of domestic violence, Joint Order issued by the Ministry of Administration and Ministry of Health no. 304/2004, 385/2004 and 1018/2004 regarding the approval of the Instructions for the organization and functioning of the units for the prevention and combating of domestic violence.
- The Shelter for victims of domestic violence is a residential-type service that provides basic and short-term care for victims.
- The main services that the Shelter for victims of domestic violenceprovides to the victims are:
- accommodation for victims in emergency situations;
- personal care - Provides basic care: food, sleep, clothing, hygiene, etc .;
- medical care provided by healthcare;
- independent living skills development;
- psychological, social and legal counseling;
- provision of a secure environment;
- emotional support and trauma processing;
- provision of a system for receiving, recording, solving complaints and reclamations about the services provided;
- permanentcollaboration with professionals, local government authorities and other community and other services for child and family in the community;
- The Shelter for victims of domestic violencecan be described as a beautiful home, arranged with special care, in order to provide for victims the warmth of the home that they have not enjoyed up to now.
- Site Counter:67,018
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017