“St. Maria” Care Home for Elderly - Sisesti
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Sisesti ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0 ::: Fax:
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: Mission: Providing social services to elderly people in one of the following situations: the person does not have sustainers, or they can not fulfill their obligations, the person cannot live alone the person needs medical supervision that can not be provided at home, the person has no home. General objectives: Increasing the quality and diversification of the social services offered to the beneficiaries; Maintaining relationships with family; Promoting a positive image of the beneficiaries in the community; Increasing personal autonomy.
Target group/s or clients :
The beneficiaries of the social services are the elderly (persons who have reached age 65).
The services provided:
- accommodation for an indefinite period;
- personal and palliative care for the beneficiaries,
- socialization and leisure time activities;
- medicalassistance for the beneficiaries,
- occupational therapy, counseling and information;
- The center has 1 building for the reception of the beneficiaries, with 8 bedrooms (3 and 4 beds), with a bathroom for each bedroom and living rooms adapted to the needs of the beneficiaries, 1 administrative building (4 offices, 1 medical practice, 1 medical center for kinetotherapy, kitchen , dining room, club, food storages, material storages and solid fuel).
- Site Counter:140,669
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017