Center for Assistance and Protection for Victims of Trafficking in Human Beings - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
Type of structure :Postal code: 220132 ::: Drobeta-Turnu Severin ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0252318713 ::: Fax:
Aleea Narciselor nr. 5
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service - Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: The Center for Assistance and Protection for Victims of Trafficking in Human Beings has the mission to provide victims of trafficking for a specified period to specialized services in order to protect them and increase their quality of life, with the purpose of family and / or social integration / reintegration. The purpose of the Center for Assistance and Protection for Victims of Trafficking in Human Beings is to ensure the protection of victims of trafficking in human beings and support for the socio-professional and family reintegration of the victims. The overall objective of the Center is to provide social, medical, psychological, educational, legal assistance and support for socio-professional and family reintegration of victims of trafficking.
Target group/s or clients :
- Victims of Trafficking in Human Beings
- Center for assistance and protection for victims of trafficking in human beings, operates under the responsibility of the General Directorate of Social Assistance and Child Protection Mehedinţi, without legal personality, having as main purpose: assistance and protection for victims of trafficking in human beings, for a limited period of time, in the center, in their own family, in the extended family or in the substitute family.
- The Center for assistance and protection for victims of trafficking in human beings operates in compliance with the provisions of the general framework for organization and functioning of social services, regulated by Law no. 292/2011 with subsequent amendments to the Law no.272 / 2004 on the protection and promotion of the rights of the child, republished as subsequently amended and supplemented of the Law no. 678/2001 on preventing and combating trafficking in human beings, as subsequently amended and supplemented and other secondary legislation applicable to the field.
- The services provided by the center include: accommodation of victims for a certain period of time, social assistance (legal, psychological counseling), medical assistance, assistance and support for social rehabilitation / reintegration, education and training.
- The organizational structure of the center is as follows: head of the center - 1 position, social worker - 1 position, psychologist - 1 position, specialist inspector - 1 position, nurse - 1 position, administrator - 1 position, caretaker cleaner - 1 position.
- Site Counter:66,349
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017