Admission Center for Emergency Department - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
The beneficiaries of the social services provided at the center are:
- Children from 3 to 18 years old
- Children at imminent danger in their own family and extended family
- Children temporarily deprived of the protection of parents or legal representatives
The Social Service Admission Center for Emergency Departmentis established and managed by the Provider:The General Directorate of Social Assistance and Child Protection Mehedinti.
- accommodation for a specified period of time, until the termination or replacement of the placement measure / placement in admission center for emergency department.
- Personal care - basic care is provided: food, clothing, hygiene
- Medical care - ensure the necessary conditions for the permanent identification and assessment of each child's physical, emotional and health needs;
- Education - the education of the beneficiaries is supported and promoted through appropriate means and materials
- Social assistance - social inquiries are requested, the database is kept and updated, the relationship with the family is kept, specific activities are carried out for the purpose of social and family reintegration
- Development of the independent living skills - ensures the socialization of the beneficiaries, ensures the participation of the beneficiaries in group activities and individualized programs adapted to their needs
- Psychological counseling - psychological counseling is provided to children to solve problems related to their psychological development and to cope with the psychosocial difficulties faced
- Surveillance –the protection of children, staff and visitors against potentially harmful events and injuries is provided.
- Assurance of a secure environment;
- Maintenance of relationships with the extended family and other important people for the child.
- Site Counter:67,102
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017