"St. Gheorghe" Day-Care Center – Hinova
Children from 0 to 3 years old at risk of separation from parents, for whom the Commission for Child Protection Mehedinti has established the measure of attending the center as well as their parents / legal representatives.
The Center provides the following types of services:
- Temporary accommodation from 8:00 to 16:30 from Monday to Thursday and Friday between 8:00 and 14:00;
- personal care - provide basic care: food, sleep, hygiene, etc .;
- health surveillance, drug administration;
- educationfor children from 0 to 3 years old - ensures the beneficiaries' access to informal, non-formal education for their harmonious development;
- independent living skills development - acquiring abilities that allow the child to develop a normal social life;
- Supervision - ensuring that children perform their activities in complete safety;
- Guidance to other services: If after the complex assessmentof the child's situation it was established that it is necessary for the child to access other services, the specialized staff advise the parents / legal representatives of the child to access other services.
- The Center operates on one floor of a building that is provided by the Local Council of the Hinova township and has a playroom, bedrooms, food building, dining room, medical pactice, two bathrooms for children and one for staff, laundry, playground in the yard.
- Site Counter:67,120
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017