The Day-Care Center - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
Children from 0 to 3 years old at risk of separation from parents, for whom the Commission for Child Protection Mehedinti has established the measure of attending the center as well as their parents / legal representatives.
The Center provides the following types of services:
- Temporary accommodation from 8:00 to 16:30 from Monday to Thursday and Friday between 8:00 and 14:00;
- personal care - provide basic care: food, sleep, hygiene, etc .;
- health surveillance, drug administration;
- educationfor children from 0 to 3 years old - ensures the beneficiaries' access to informal, non-formal education for their harmonious development;
- independent living skills development - acquiring abilities that allow the child to develop a normal social life;
- supervision - ensuring that children perform their activities in complete safety;
- guidance to other services: If after the complex assessmentof the child's situation it was established that it is necessary for the child to access other services, the specialized staff advise the parents / legal representatives of the child to access other services.
- The Center operates within the Complex of Social Services for Children with two groups. One of the groups functions on the first floor and has an activity room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom for children, a bathroom for staff. The other group operates on the ground floor and has a working room, 9 bedrooms, onebathroom for children andone bathroom for staff.
- Site Counter:161,670
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017