“St. Ana” Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter - Drobeta - Turnu Severin
Type of structure :Postal code: 220006 ::: Drobeta-Turnu Severin ::: District: Mehedinti
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0252316337 ::: Fax:
Oltului, nr. 17 A
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site :
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service - Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: The mission of Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter is to prevent the child from being separated from his mother, to provide for the mother-child couple a chance to accommodation, knowledge, consolidation of the attachment and family and social reintegration. The purpose of the social service “Sf. Ana”Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter is to prevent the separation of the child from its parents by building the strengthening of the mother's relationship through the formation, maintenance and strengthening of family relationships, as well as supporting the family for assuming parental responsibilities.
Target group/s or clients :
- a) mother-child couple at risk of degradation / rupture of family relationships of the mothers with newborn children at risk of abandonment (generally single mothers, minor mothers, mothers from marginalized, poor families, etc.);
- b) mothers with children who temporarily do not (have) a home or / or face major problems (financial, professional, relational) being unable to respond adequately to the child's specific needs;
- c) the mother-child couple included in a family restoration program after the child had a protective measure and an intermediate step of complex assistance and support for mother is necessaryfor the final reintegration of the child;
- d) pregnant women in difficulty (in one or more of the situations described above) during the third trimester of pregnancy;
- e) mothers with more children, one of whom is from 0 to 3 years old.
- f) minor pregnant women who benefit from a special protection measure or who face the risk of social exclusion.
- Indirectly, by the services provided by “Sf. Ana”Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter benefits the father of the child who is in the care of the social service, maternal grandparents and paternal grandparents, as well as relatives or other persons considered as a resource for the mother-child couple, who are in a program to re-establish family relationships with the mother-child couple.
- The Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter provides accommodation services, food services, health maintenance, education and counseling services for the beneficiaries, services for the acquisition of independent living skills, social and / or professional integration, post-residential services. The capacity of the center can provide services for a total of 10 mother-child couples, providing services for a certain period of time. The Homeless Mothers and Children Shelteris in a territorial area with access to community-based services.
- The location and interior fit of the Homeless Mothers and Children Shelter are in line with the needs of mother-child couple. The organization and endowment of the space favors the involvement of the mother in the care of her child and her commitment to the way her child develops. The center is composed of four modules, two rooms per module, the mother-child couples are accommodated individually.
- The staff structure consists of specialized staff: head of center, social worker, psychologist, nurse, educator and administrative staff: specialist inspector, night supervisor, administrator, skilled worker.
- Site Counter:159,450
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017