Family-type accommodation center for children and youth without disabilities II – small family home “Nadezhda” - Veliko Tarnovo
The social service "Nadezhda" to SOS Children's Villages in Bulgaria develops on the territory of V. Tarnovo Municipality in order to meet the needs of children from 5 to 13 years of age, for whom at the time of accommodation there are exhausted the possibilities for staying in the biological family, placement of relatives and relatives, foster family or adoption.
The main objective of the activities of the Center for the Protection of Children with Special Needs - Establishment and functioning of a family-friendly environment, where the children receive the individualized care and support for their personal maturation and building skills for independent and independent living, creating the conditions and attitudes of the children for equal participating in the life of the local community.
Family-type placement for children / young people without disabilities provides services in an environment close to the family:
• Providing shelter to young people in the Center, which guarantees a healthy living environment and respects their need for personal space;
• Ensuring a balanced and healthy nutrition of the young people in the Center;
• Provision of clothing, footwear and requisites for young people and girls placed in Center;
• Ensuring access to health care for young people and girls;
• Providing psychological support according to the individual needs of each young person;
• Providing access to a suitable educational institution for youngsters and girls placed in the Center;
• Supporting young people to acquire knowledge, develop skills and readiness for independent and independent living;
• Supporting the organization of free time for young people and girls and creating conditions for recreation and rest;
• Work with the biological family of the child and keep in touch with him when it is in his interest;
• Integration of the Center into the life of the local community and creation of partnerships - links and interaction.