Assistance and Care Center within the Complex of Services for Adults - Slatina
Beneficiaries of social services provided in the establishment are adults with severe accentuated or medium handicap who do not have an aggressive psychiatric disability at their request orat the request of their legal carers, within the limits of the available places.
The multidisciplinary team offering social services is made up of the following types of specialists:
- Social Workers, 3 persons, full-time employment;
- Psychologist, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Physical therapist, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Nurse, 5 people, full-time employment;
- Doctor, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Ergotherapist, 1 person, full-time employment.
- Site Counter:140,256
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017