Monitored residence for young people at risk - Veliko Tarnovo
• Young people aged 18 to 25 leaving specialized institutions;
• Young people aged 18 to 25 at risk from the community who do not receive support from their families and who need support for social integration and professional realization in their transition to independent living.
• Provision of a temporary place to live and support young people in the transition to independent life for up to one year;
• Help and assistance in finding and finding work;
• Social and psychological counseling;
• Support for expanding the social network of young people;