Protected residence for people with mental disorders - Tserova koriya
Service users are 18-year-olds with mental disorders.
1. Ensure a sheltered living space that allows a group of severely ill people who have lost their ability to have their own home and shelter to improve their quality of life and to be placed in a home-like environment. The activity includes:
• Personal hygiene / care care training for the appearance;
• Personal hygiene care training;
• Training for the hygiene of the common areas and the park space;
• Apparel training.
2. Psychosocial activities - provide an opportunity to build social skills for a self-sufficient and fulfilling way of life, to effectively integrate into the social environment, to build a supportive network of friends and partners, to work, to make use of leisure time, Include:
• Labor rehabilitation;
• Creative workshop;
• Training in social activity;
• Drug training;
• Training in prudent management of financial resources;
• Training in food preparation;
• Shopping education;
• Expanding your social network;
• Leverage leisure and leisure;
• Enriching the knowledge of the world.
- Site Counter:67,433
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017