Protected residence for people with mental disabilities 1 and 2 - Debelec
The users of Protected residence 1 are men and women with a mild degree of mental retardation aged 18-45 years. There are 8 users / 2 men and 6 women /.
The users of Protected residence 2 are men and women with mild mental retardation aged 18-45. There are 8 users / 2 men and 6 women /.
The services to be provided are:
• protecting the rights of the user of the social service;
• helping to meet everyday needs;
• assistance in providing medical and dental services;
• help in building social skills and work habits;
• support for social integration;
• support for inclusion in training programs;
• employment support;
• provision of self-organizing leisure time;
- Site Counter:66,339
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017