Protected residence for people with mental disabilities - Gorna Oryahovitsa
Adult women and men brought out of specialized adult institutions. In order to prevent institutionalization, social services can also be used by community members.
1. The services received by each accommodated person are tailored to his / her particular needs;
2. Services to meet daily needs;
3. Social rehabilitation;
4. Health care;
5. Labor therapy;
6. Educational services and information;
7. Providing psychological and emotional support;
8. Organization of leisure and personal contacts;
10. Supporting social contacts with family, friends and relatives.
- Site Counter:159,443
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017