Day care center for adults with disabilities 2 - Dobrich
people with mental disorders
In 2009, the Municipality of Dobrich revealed a Day Center for People with Mental Disorders as a social service provided in the community. It is housed in the building of a separate part in the basement of the "Petar Stanchev" DSPPP. It has a rich facilities including a room for work and arthropathy; rehabilitation hall; dining room with kitchen unit; a room for musical therapy, group social work; medical office; small exhibition hall for consumer products; reception room and information center.
The services in the social institution include:
- Improving emotional status
- increased self-esteem and self-confidence;
- better communication and broader social contacts;
- Acquiring new knowledge, day-to-day skills and developing the specific capabilities of each user;
- increase of motor activity;
- help in finding and finding a job.
Inclusion takes place in accordance with customer needs.