Protected residence for people with mental disabilities type 1 and 2 - Dobrich
Adult women with mild and moderate mental disabilities.
Protecting housing is a community service of resident type.
Building stock - 500sq.m. with green areas. The housing is situated on the second floor in the southern building. It consists of seven bedrooms with two beds, a kitchen unit, a dining room, a room for occupational therapy, two WCs, a bathroom, a laundry room; A medical cabinet and a cabinet-worker. The workers / premises also benefit from the two shelters.
Heating - local. The bedrooms and the dining room are equipped with air conditioning.
The HR team works for:
- Building social skills and working habits;
- Restoring habits to learn new knowledge;
- Forming skills for self-organization of leisure time;
- Building a supportive environment;
- Creating prerequisites for an independent and fulfilling life.