Day Care Center for Children and Young People with Disabilities - Silistra
children and young people up to the age of 35
The center was opened in 1995 with a capacity of 48 seats. For users, a family-friendly setting has been created. It has two bedrooms with 15 beds for relaxation, three entertaining places, games, TV spots, videos and music, and more.
The services provided at the Center are:
• Free transportation - transfer from the center to downtown and back in the evening
• Feeding - free of charge for children under 18 years of age
• Medical-pedagogical service - is carried out by a nurse
• Educational activity is carried out by two educators and a special pedagogue under the Program for correction-compensatory and educational activities initiated by Ministry of Labor and Sosial Politics.
• Kinesitherapy - massage, LFK, mechatotherapy, electrostimulation and healing - is done by a kinesitherapist and rehabilitator
• Logopedic therapy
• Psychological help and sensory therapy
• Music therapy
• Family counseling
The placement of the children and young people with special needs in the Center is carried out by the Social Assistance Directorate of Silistra - with a mandate issued by the CPD for the children under 18 years of age.
- Site Counter:66,368
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017