Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration for Children with Disabilities - Pleven
Children up to 18 years of age with disabilities.
1. Individual and group work aimed at facilitating the social inclusion of the child and / or young person; Development and skills for communication and group work; Developing different living habits and skills; Accompanying and supporting the learning process; Leisure, leisure and entertainment organization;
Vocational guidance, support for the formation of working habits, assistance in finding the right job;
2. Rehabilitation and therapy, including:
• motor rehabilitation;
• speech therapy;
• psychological diagnostics, prevention and counseling;
3. Art therapy and occupational therapy
Allows children and adolescents to realize their feelings and emotions through painting, helping their emotional recovery and the development of cognitive processes and fine motoring.
4. Informing and consulting the parents of children with disabilities about the specificity of the specific disability of their child and improving the care of the child.
- Site Counter:67,123
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017