The day-care center ofcounseling and information for other people in need - Complex of services for adults with disabilities and other persons in need - Slatina
- The beneficiaries of the center are people in social, economic or legal situations - young people over 18 who have left the childless family protection system, people with disabilities, Roma people in high risk situations, elderly people in need, persons without an income or with a low income, unemployed, etc.
The multidisciplinary team offering social services is made up of the following types of specialists:
- Social Worker, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Legal Advisor, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Psychologist, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Nurse, 5 people, full-time employment;
- Physical therapist, 1 person, full-time employment.
- Site Counter:66,944
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017