RecoveryDay-Care Center for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders –Complex of Services for Child and Family - Alexandria
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Alexandria ::: District: Teleorman
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0247.31.6611 ::: Fax: 0242. 345. 711
Str. Dunarii, nr. 7
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site : www.dgaspctr.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: day-care centers (centers without accommodation) Other information concerning the social service: The mission of the Recovery Day-Care Center for children with autism spectrum disorders aims to prevent the abandonment and institutionalization of children by providing care, education, socialization, counseling, development of living skills, and parenting activities for parents or legal representatives. The purpose of the intervention provided in the center is to support people diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder to become able to integrate in the society and later within the labour market.
Target group/s or clients :
- Beneficiaries of social services provided at the Recovery Day-Care Center for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders are people with an autism spectrum disorder who present documents attesting the autism diagnosis or associated disorders;
- Children with autism, from 0 to 18 years old.
The multidisciplinary team offering social services is made up of the following types of specialists:
- Social worker, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Psychologist, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Speech-language pathologist, 1 person, full-time employment.
- Site Counter:159,446
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017